schoolscholarship.cg.nic.in 2023 – Chhattisgarh Scholarship Portal CG Post Matric & Pre Matric Scholarship Registration Application Form Last Date. Check Complete List, Registration Application Form, Last Date, Eligibility, Login. Apply Online For CG School Student Scholarship 2023 through official website i.e schoolscholarship.cg.nic.in Portal. Read CG Scholarship Official Notification here. Chhattisgarh Scholarship 2023-24 for Pre Metric and Post Metric studies eligible for OBC, SC, ST, and Minority students of the state. छत्तीसगढ़ छात्रवृत्ति पोर्टल 2.0 की मदद से राज्य के विधार्थी Chhattisgarh ST, SC and OBC Scholarship के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते है.
Latest News – ST & SC Development Department, Chhattisgarh invites online application form for Post Matric Scholarship. Apply through direct link given below or visit official website http://mpsc.mp.nic.in/cgpms/.
Chhattisgarh Scholarship 2023-24 [Online Registration, Login] – schoolscholarship.cg.nic.in
Chhattisgarh State Scholarship Portal 2.0 For Post Matric & Pre Matric Application Form. Apply Online For Student E Scholarship Portal Chhattisgarh Registration Details. The Government of Chhattisgarh State Online Scholarship Portal Login through official website schoolscholarship.cg.nic.in / www.chhattisgarhscholarshipportal.com / mpsc.mp.nic.in . Check complete details regarding Chhattisgarh Middle School Scholarship Portal or National Scholarship Portal Chhattisgarh from this article.
Chhattisgarh State E Scholarship Online Portal 2.0 – mpsc.mp.nic.in
The government of Chhattisgarh State invites candidates to apply online for scholarships that come under Scholarship Portal Chhattisgarh. The Social Welfare Department of state runs Chhattisgarh State Scholarship Portal 2.0. Through e scholarship portal, the government wants to provide scholarships to students of Chhattisgarh who belongs to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Other Backward Classes (OBC) category. The portal contains various scholarships for students to provide them financial support. Mainly these all scholarships are available for deserving and meritorious students of the state.
Every year, the department receives lakhs of application forms from all over the state. The government provides Post Matric Scholarship For SC / ST / OBC students and Pre Matric Scholarship. You can check here the Complete List of Scholarships provided by the Chhattisgarh Government. And also read details Registration Process.
Complete List of Chhattisgarh Scholarships 2023 – cgschool.in Login
Chhattisgarh Pre Matric Scholarship For SC / ST / OBC Students
Pre Matric Scholarship Chhattisgarh Online Application Form is available on the official web portal. The scholarship is specially started for SC / ST / OBC Students who are studying in the 9th & 10th Class. Department of SC/ST Welfare invites for scholarship in October to December every year.
- Annual Income of Family should not more than Rs. 2 Lakh per year.
- The student must belong to SC / ST / OBC category.
- Candidate must study at the pre-matric level of education.
- Selected OBC students will get Rs. 600 and Rs. 450 (Girls and Boys) every year.
- Selected SC / ST girls will get a scholarship of Rs. 1000 per year and boys get Rs. 800 per year.
To apply online for Pre Matric Scholarship, candidates have to visit Chhattisgarh Scholarship Portal 2.0 and fill the online application form.
Post Matric Scholarship For SC/ST/OBC Students
Department of SC / ST Welfare provides Chhattisgarh Post Matric Scholarship For SC/ST/OBC Students. Students can apply online from October to December every year. This scholarship is mainly available for students who are studying in Class 11th & 12th. Through scholarship, the government provides financial support.
- The scholarship is available for only students who belong to SC / ST / OBC category.
- Candidate must be the permanent residence of Chhattisgarh.
- Family Annual Income must be less than Rs. 2.50 Lakh for SC / ST students.
- And For OBC Students’ Family Income should be less than Rs. 1 Lakh.
- The applicant must be studying at the post-matriculation level of education.
- Selected SC/ST hostellers students will get a scholarship of Rs. 3800 and non-hostellers will receive Rs. 2250 every year.
- Selected OBC hostellers students will receive a scholarship of Rs. 1000 (Class 11) & Rs. 1100 (Class 12) every year.
- And OBC non-hostellers will get a scholarship of Rs. 600 (Class 11) & Rs. 700 (Class 12) every year.
Students who wish to apply online for the scholarship can visit the scholarship portal and fill the application form using correct details.
Rajya Chatra Vritti Scheme
Chhattisgarh Rajya Chatra Vritti Scheme is run by the Department of SC/ST Welfare for students of SC / ST / OBC category. Students can fill the Scholarship Application Form between October and December every year. This scholarship is applicable for students of Class 3 to 8. Check here complete information of this scholarship scheme.
- Girls Students of SC / ST Category who are studying in class 3 to 5.
- The applicant must be an SC/ST/OBC student of class 6 to 8.
- The family should not come under the Income Tax.
- The family should not have more than 10 acres of land.
- Selected girls students of Class 3 to 5 will get a scholarship of Rs. 500 every year.
- Selected SC / ST students of Class 6 to 8 will get a scholarship of Rs. 800 (Girls) and Rs. 600 (Boys) per year.
- Eligible OBC students of Class 6 to 8 will receive a scholarship of Rs. 450 (Girls) and Rs. 300 (Boys) per year
To fill Scholarship Online Application Form, candidates have to visit the official scholarship portal 2.0 using the direct link available here.
Kanya Saksharta Protsahan Yojana
Department of Social Welfare, Chhattisgarh offered Kanya Saksharta Protsahan Yojana. The Online Application Form will open in October to December every year. The scholarship is applicable for SC/ ST. The scholarship is available for girls candidates who are studying in Class 5th or above.
- The applicant should be a girl student.
- Candidate must study in Class 5th or above.
- The student must belong to SC/ ST Category.
- All the selected girl students will get a scholarship of Rs. 500 per year.
How To Apply
To apply online for this scholarship, candidates need to visit the Chhattisgarh Scholarship Portal and after that fill Online Scholarship Application Form. And submit the same to the District Office of Social Welfare/ Janpad Panchayat Office.
Required Documents For Chhattisgarh State Online E Scholarship
The department always asks for the applicant’s documents for the verification process. As the Scholarship Form remains incomplete without uploading documents. So, students have to keep the following documents ready with them at the time of filling the application form. Here we provide all required documents which are uploaded by you on Scholarship Portal 2.0 of Chhattisgarh State.
- Caste Certificate of the student.
- Recent Passport size photograph of the student.
- Family Annual Income Certificate.
- Self-attested Copy of Last Qualifying Marksheet/Certificate of the candidate.
- Residential proof of applicant.
- Bank Passbook Photocopy of the student.
- Aadhaar Card of the candidate.
How To Fill Registration Form on Chhattisgarh Scholarship Portal 2.0
- First of all visit to the official web portal of Chhattisgarh Scholarship i.e mpsc.mp.nic.in .
- Click on “Application” tab.
- Now click on “Register Yourself” link from the drop-down list.
- Fill Registration Form using correct details.
- Enter your Personal Details, Profile Details & Contact Details.
- Recheck all details and click on “Save above details and Register me” button.
- Now you receive Application ID and password.
- Save these details and click on Login link.
- Enter the application id and password and click on Login.
- Your CG Scholarship Portal Dashboard will open on your computer screen.
- Now you can apply for any scholarship as per your eligibility.
Chhattisgarh Scholarship Status
After submitting the online application form of CG State Scholarship, candidates can Track their Application Form from the official portal. To check your scholarship application status, you need to fill the application id and select the academic year from Track Your Application Page (http://mpsc.mp.nic.in/CGPMS/Public/Track_Your_Application.aspx). To open the Status page, you need to click on the Track Your Application link from “Application” tab.
Online E-Scholarship Portal Helpline Number
Email ID – [email protected]
HelpLine Number – 0771 – 2511192
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Track Your Application||Click Here|
Complete Details given here are based on official details. If you get help from this article, share with your friends. You can also comment queries in below comment section.