Colgate Scholarship 2023 – Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship [Application Form]. Apply Online For Keep India Smiling Scholarship 2023-24. Check Colgate Scholarship Eligibility, Documents, Last Date, Amount, How To Apply. Colgate-Palmolive (India) Ltd invites Online Application Form for Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme for Class 11, Graduation/Diploma, UG/Engineering, Vocational Courses, Individuals Helping Others, Sportspersons. Candidates can check eligibility criteria and apply online Colgate Keep India Smiling Scholarship 2023-24. Students need to submit the Colgate Scholarship Online Application Form before or on the last date given in this article. The Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme 2023 Apply Online direct link is given below. Keep reading this article to get complete information regarding Colgate Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship 2023-24.
Colgate Scholarship 2023-24 – Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme 2023 [Apply Online]
Colgate-Palmolive (India) Ltd offers Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme for meritorious students. The Colgate Scholarship focus on financial support, mentorship and career guidance to selected students. Students can apply online for Keep India Smiling Scholarship through Buddy4Study.com. Here we provide a direct link of Application Form in this article.
- Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship
- JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship
- MI Scholarship
- Shriram Capital Scholarship
- STFC India Meritorious Scholarship
- HDFC Bank ECSS Scholarship
- Marubeni India Meritorious Scholarship
- Santoor Scholarship
- LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship
- PNB Net Banking
- Sardar Patel Scholarship
- PNB Housing Finance Protsahan Scholarship
|Name of Scholarship||Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme 2023|
|Scholarship provided by||Colgate-Palmolive (India) Ltd|
|Programme Applicable for||Class 11, Graduation/Diploma, UG/Engineering, Vocational Courses, Individuals Helping Others, Sportspersons|
|Colgate Scholarship Application Form Last Date||28 February 2023|
Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship List [Eligibility Criteria]
Colgate Keep India Smiling Scholarship Programme is applicable for individuals/candidates who belong to economically weaker sections/ below poverty lines. Candidates can check out the complete Colgate Scholarship List.
Colgate Scholarship for Class 11
The official authority offers Keep India Smiling Scholarship Programme to Class 11 students from belongs to India. The main aim to provide this scholarship is to help students financially. Candidates can check eligibility criteria and amounts here.
- Candidates must have passed the Class 10 board examination in 2021.
- A student must be enrolled in Class 11 at a recognized school in India.
- Candidate should score at least 75% in Class 10 board exams.
- The Annual family income of the applicant should be less than INR 5 Lakhs per annum.
All the selected candidates will be awarded a scholarship of Rs. 20,000 per year for 2 years.
Keep India Smiling Scholarship for Graduation/Diploma
- Students must have passed Class 12 board examination in 2021.
- Applicant should have scored a minimum of 60% in Class 12 board exams.
- Candidate must be enrolled in a 3-year graduation/diploma programme in a recognized institution of India.
- The annual family income of the student should be less than Rs. 5 Lakhs.
- All the selected students will get a scholarship of Rs. 30,000 per year for 3 years.
Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship For UG/Engineering
- Students who passed the Class 12 board examination in 2021 are eligible for the scholarship.
- Candidates must score at least 60% in Class 12 board exams.
- Students need admission to any recognized undergraduate engineering programme in India.
- Candidate’s annual family income should be not more than Rs. 5 Lakhs.
Selected students will be awarded a scholarship amount of Rs. 30,000 per year for 4 years.
Colgate Scholarship for Vocational Courses
- Candidates who passed Class 12th board examination in the year 2021 can apply online for the scholarship.
- Students must have scored a minimum of 60% in Class 12 board exams.
- Candidate should be enrolled in any vocational course at any recognized institution in India.
- Student’s Annual family income should be not more than Rs. 5 Lakhs.
- Rs. 20,000 for 1 year.
Keep India Smiling Scholarship Grant for Individuals Helping Others
- Applicant must be involved in activities like teaching a group of underprivileged children or providing sports training to them.
- Candidate must belong to the economically weaker or moderate-income group of the society.
- Rs. 75,000 per year for 2 years.
Colgate Scholarship for Sportspersons
- Applicant must have represented the country/state/district at the national/state or district level.
- Must be ranked within 500 in the national ranking/ within 100 in the state ranking/ within 10 in the district ranking.
- Annual family income should be less than Rs. 5 Lakhs.
- Rs. 75,000 per year for 3 years.
Required Documents For Scholarship Application Form
- Passport-sized photograph of the candidate.
- Valid ID proof – Either of Aadhaar Card/Driving License/Voter Id Card/Pan Card.
- Income Proof – Income certificate/BPL certificate/Food security certificate/Any other certificate of income issued by competent government authority.
- 10th Class mark sheet.
- The latest mark sheet and education certificate.
- Fee Receipt/Admission Letter/College ID card/Bonafide certificate (in case admission for the professional course already taken).
- Entrance examination result (In case seeking to take admission).
- Disability certificate, in case of any physical disability.
- Scanned copy of the highest performance achieved (If applying for Sports Scholarship).
- Name & Registration no. of NGO/Rotary/Association/ Not for profit (If applying for general financial support category).
How To Apply Online For Colgate Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship – Registration Process
All the candidates need to apply online for Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship for Education, Sportspersons & Individuals Helping Others. Students have to fill the application form with all the required details correctly. Follow the given below steps to starts Colgate Scholarship Registration Process.
- First of all the candidates need to visit the official page of scholarship application from the direct link given below.
- After that, you need to visit the section of the scholarship for which you want to apply.
- Now you need to click on “Apply Now” link.
- After that get Register with Buddy4Study.com.
- And fill the scholarship application form very carefully.
- Upload the required documents and recheck all the details.
- Submit the Application Form.
Scholarship Helpline Number
In case any students face any type of problem regarding the scholarship. Contact the given below helpline numbers & email.
Helpline Number – 011-430-92248 (Ext- 125) (Monday to Friday – 10:00AM to 6PM).
Email – [email protected]
|Colgate Scholarship Application Form||Click Here|
|National Scholarship Portal||scholarships.gov.in|
Complete Details given here are based on official details. If you get help from this article, share with your friends. You can also comment queries in below comment section.