JK Scholarship 2021 – The Jammu & Kashmir Scholarship Complete List. The Government of Jammu & Kashmir with the Central Government provides various scholarships to students who pursue higher education in the state. These scholarships are offered to school & college students. The Scholarship is only applicable for students who are facing financial problems to complete their education. Through these scholarships, the government wants to help these candidates to complete education. As we all know that Jammu & Kashmir citizens facing financial problems. In this article, you will be going to read about JK Scholarships.
JK Scholarship 2021 – Complete List, Application Form, Eligibility, Benefits
Are you a student and belongs to Jammu & Kashmir? Wants to complete your education, but due to financial problems, you can’t able to complete the same. Here we provide complete details reading J&K Scholarship Complete List, Eligibility, Benefits, Application Process, Selection Process. The JK Scholarship is mainly applicable for school & college-going students. Candidates can check eligibility criteria & apply online for the scholarship programs. Go through the given below Complete List of Scholarships available in Jammu & Kashmir.
[www.aicte-jk-scholarship-gov.in] AICTE Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme (PMSSS)
The AICTE J&K Scholarship started in 2011. The scholarship is offered by the All India Council for Technical Education. The PMSSS awarded to 5000 students every year. The scholarship provides various benefits to eligible and selected students. Candidates after passing 12th can apply for the scholarship through the official website or direct link is given below. The AICTE PMSSS is applicable for students who want to complete their education from outside the state.
Who Provide PMSSS?
The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Government of India provide PMSSS to J&K Students.
Time Period For PMSSS Application Form
The online application form available between April & May every year.
Who can apply online for PMSSS?
- Students who are residents of Jammu & Kashmir can apply for the scholarship.
- Candidate must pass the 12th Examination from J&K Board or CBSE Board.
- Applicant should be studying outside the state to get eligible for the scholarship scheme.
- The family annual income of the student must be less than Rs. 8 Lakh per annum.
- Students who completed a 10+3 diploma from J&K State Polytechnics can apply for direct entry in the second year on the vacant seats of the professional category.
What are the benefits of PMSSS?
- Total 5000 students will be selected for the scholarship.
- Students pursuing general degree course will be awarded academic fees upto Rs. 30,000 and Rs. 1 Lakh as maintenance charge.
- Candidates studying professional degree courses will be awarded academic fees upto Rs. 1.25 Lakh and upto Rs. 1 Lakh as maintenance charge.
- Students pursuing medical/BDS or equivalent medical streams will be awarded academic fees upto Rs. 3 Lakh and upto 1 Lakh as maintenance charge.
How to apply online for PMSSS?
All the eligible students can apply online for AICTE J&K Scholarship through the official website i.e https://www.aicte-jk-scholarship-gov.in/.
Post Matric Scholarship For SC/OBC/EBC/PC/DNT Students
The Post Matric Scholarship for SC/OBC/EBC/PC/DNT Students is available for students who are studying in the Post Matric Education level within or outside the state. Thousands of students will be awarded the scholarship amount every year. The scholarship scheme is offered by the Directorate of Social Welfare Jammu. The Post Matric Scholarship is applicable only for candidates who belong to SC/OBC/EBC/PC/DNT communities. Apply Online for the scholarship through the direct link given below or official website i.e http://www.jk.gov.in/jammukashmir/.
Who offered scholarship?
The Post Matric Scholarship for SC/OBC/EBC/PC/DNT Students is offered by the Directorate of Social Welfare Jammu, Government of Jammu & Kashmir.
Time Period For Scholarship Application Form
The Application Form for this scholarship scheme is open every year between September and November.
Who can apply for the scholarship?
- Only students who belong to can apply for the scholarship.
- Students who are pursuing education at the post matriculation level within or outside the J&K at government or govt. recognized institution are eligible to apply.
- Candidates with family annual income less than Rs. 1 Lakh (For OBC. EBC & PC Category) and Rs. 2.5 Lakh (For SC & DNT category) are eligible for the scholarship.
What are the benefits of the scholarship?
- A large number of candidates will be awarded the scholarship amount.
- The government will provide Maintenance allowance to selected students.
- Govt. will provide Payment of Compulsory non-refundable fees to selected candidates.
How To apply for the scholarship?
All the eligible candidates can apply online for the scholarship through the official state portal i.e http://www.jk.gov.in/jammukashmir/. Students also need to submit the hard copy of the duly filled application along with the required documents to the respective College/Institution/University for verification.
KEI High School Scholarship Program (HSSP)
The KEI High School Scholarship is open for students who are studying in 9th Class. KEI and IMT both provides this scholarship. Many students are selected every year for the scholarship program. All the selected students will be awarded with Rs. 10,000. Eligible candidates can apply offline for the scholarship program.
Who provides HSSP?
The scholarship program is offered by the Kashmir Education Initiative (KEI) in collaboration with Iqbal Memorial Trust (IMT).
Time Period for Scholarship Application Form
The scholarship application form opens every year between November and December.
Who can apply for HSSP?
- Only students who are studying in Class 9 can apply for this scholarship.
- Candidates should have scored more than 75% marks in Class 8th Examination conducted by DIET.
- The annual family income of the student must be less than Rs. 3 Lakh.
What are the benefits of HSSP?
- Thousand of students are selected every year for the scholarship program.
- All the selected students will be awarded Rs. 10,000.
How To apply for HSSP?
All the eligible candidates can apply offline for the scholarship from a nearby authorized centre.
KEI Post Graduate Scholarship Program (PGSP)
Who provide PGSP?
The PGSP is offered by Kashmir Education Initiative (KEI) in collaboration with Iqbal Memorial Trust (IMT).
Time Period for PGSP Scholarship Application Form
The application form for PGSP opens every year between November and December.
Who can apply for PGSP?
- Only students who are studying MA/MSc/MCom/MTech course in the first semester (Kashmir University) and in the first or second semester (Central University, IUST, and SKUAST) can apply for the scholarship.
- Candidates who are pursuing integrated courses such as BBA-MBA, LLB-LLM or BCA-MCA can also apply for the scholarship if they are pursuing the post-graduate part of the respective course.
- The annual family income of the student must be less than Rs. 3 Lakh.
What are the benefits of PGSP?
- A large number of eligible and selected students will get the scholarship amount.
- All the selected students will be awarded Rs. 20,000 per annum.
How apply online for PGSP?
All the eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of PGSP i.e https://www.kashmirei.org/scholarship or click on the direct link given below.
Combined Counselling Board (CCB) Scholarship
Who provides CCB Scholarship?
The CCB Scholarship is offered by Combined Counselling Board.
Time period for CCB Scholarship Application Form
The Application Form for CCB Scholarship is open every year between December and April.
Who can apply for CCB Scholarship?
- Only students who are studying at College/Unversity level (Diploma level, Degree level or Postgraduate level) can apply for the scholarship.
- Students should pass the last qualifying examination with at least 40% to 50% marks.
What are the benefits of CCB Scholarship?
- Every year thousands of students are selected for this scholarship.
- All the selected students will be awarded Rs. 1 Lakh to Rs. 3 Lakh as the scholarship amount.
How To apply online for CCB Scholarship?
All the eligible students can apply online through the official website of CCB i.e http://www.ccbnic.in/ or using the direct link given below.
Some More Scholarships For J&K Students
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities
- Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities
- CBSE Merit Scholarship for Single Girl Child
- All India Youth Scholarship Entrance Examination (AIYSEE)
All the students who are residents of Jammu & Kashmir can check the eligibility criteria and apply online for the above scholarships. Using below direct links, candidates can submit the scholarship application form before the last date.
|PMSSS Application Form||Click Here|
|Post Matric Scholarship Application Form||Click Here|
|KEI PGSP Application Form||Click Here|
|CCB Scholarship Application Form||Click Here|
Complete Details given here are based on official details. If you get help from this article, share with your friends. You can also comment queries in below comment section.