Kalia Yojana 2023 has been started by the Government of Odisha to provide financial assistance to the farmers. Mainly this scheme has been launched to give the benefits of comprehensive assistance for farming, comprehensive assistance for livelihood, assistance for vulnerable agricultural families, life insurance for farmers and landless agricultural labourers, and interest-free crop loans. Check Kalia Yojana Online Apply, New List, E KYC, and Application Status details here. If you are also a small and medium farmer of the state and want to get financial assistance ranging from Rs.10000 to Rs.50000 given by the government, then the Odisha Kalia Yojana Application Form has been officially released now. Interested farmers who want to get the latest information about Odisha Kalia Yojana Registration 2023 and want to check their name in Kalia Yojana New Beneficiary List, Then today we will provide you with complete information through this article.
Odisha Kalia Yojana 2023
Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik has made a big announcement for all the farmers that now a new scheme has been started to improve the livelihood and income of the farmers, whose name is Kalia Yojana 2023 and this scheme is also called Karshak Sahayata Yojana. Through this scheme, agriculture will be financed and farmers will be insured to promote poverty alleviation and shared prosperity of the State and the State Government aims to provide credit to farmers with an all-inclusive and flexible support system, thereby ensuring rapid agricultural prosperity. Is possible. At the core of a progressive scheme like KALIA Yojana lies the motivation to empower the farmers of the state with finance options that will enable the growth and development of agriculture in Odisha. Under this scheme, an amount of more than Rs 10,000 crore has been prepared to provide debt relief to debt-ridden farmers by providing financial assistance to vulnerable agricultural families, landless labourers as well as marginal farmers.
Kalia Yojana Odisha New List 2023
As very good news for all the farmers, the Odisha government has started the Kalia Yojana 2023 to provide adequate funds for farming. Now, along with providing financial assistance to the farmers through this scheme, many other benefits will also be provided, information about which we will provide you today through this article. Under this scheme, farmers are provided agricultural assistance, and all savings bank account holders between the ages of 18 to 50 years are provided Rs 2.00 lakh at a nominal premium of Rs.330. All the interested farmers who want to complete Kalia Yojana Registration 2023 process and also want benefits of this scheme then we provide you Kalia Yojana Apply Online Link given below.
Key Guides For kalia.odisha.gov.in Yojana 2023
|Name Of Yojana||Odisha Kalia Yojana 2023|
|Launched By||Government Of Odisha|
|Another Name||Karshak Sahayata Yojana|
|Started For||Farmers of the state|
|Main Motive||Providing money to farmers for their farming and providing financial assistance to increase their income.|
|Article Category||Odisha Government Scheme|
|Odisha Kalia Yojana Registration Link||Available|
|Amount Of Yojana||Rs.10000 to Rs.50000|
Benefits of Odisha Kalia Yojana 2023
- Assistance for Agriculture – All small and nomadic farmers of the state will be given total assistance of Rs 25000 for the purchase of seeds, fertilizers, pesticides, labor, and other related works for each Rabi and Kharif season for 5 crop seasons.
- Assistance to poor farming families and homeless workers – Small, nomadic, and landless agricultural family farmers who are unable to do agricultural work and earn a livelihood due to old age, disability, or illness will be covered under this scheme covering 5 lakh families every year.
- Assistance to homeless families – There is a provision of financial assistance of Rs 12,500 to rural landless farmer families for agricultural activities like small goat rearing units, small poultry rearing units, duck rearing units, fishing equipment for fishermen, horticulture, and beekeeping, etc.
- Interest-free crop loan system – A provision of interest-free crop loans up to Rs 50,000 has been made from Kharif 2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Kalia Yojana Odisha
To Know more about Kalia Yojana Eligibility Criteria can check the information given below.
- The applicants must be permanent citizens of the state.
- If the farmers are working for the State Government or Central Government or are associated with any PSU department, then they will not be eligible to submit the application form under the scheme.
- The applicant should belong to a marginal or small class or BPL category.
- The applicant must have all the necessary documents.
Documents Required For Kalia Yojana 2023
Farmers who want to Apply Online For Odisha Kalia Yojana can check the documents required details shown below.
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Account Details
- Address proof
- Passport Size Photo
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Steps For Odisha Kalia Yojana Apply Online Registration 2023
Farmers who want to complete Kalia Yojana Apply Online 2023 process can visit the official website accessed at https://kalia.odisha.gov.in/ and follow the steps detailed below.
- Firstly, navigate to the official website of Kalia Yojana.
- Now click on the Apply Online button given on the homepage.
- After that, fill your Aadhar Number in the given field.
- Click on the Show button given below.
- The application form will open on your screen.
- Enter your Name, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, and other mandatory details in the form.
- Lastly, click on the Submit button given below.
- Now your registration process has been completed.
Guide To Check Kalia Yojana New Beneficiary List
To Check Kalia Yojana Beneficiary List can follow the process given below and Download Kalia Yojana New List 2023 successfully.
- Applicants first, visit the official website i.e. https://kalia.odisha.gov.in/.
- On the homepage click on the Beneficiary List button.
- Now select your District, Block/ULB, G.P.
- Click on the View button shown below.
- After that, list will be shown on your screen.
- Finally, click on the Download button and Download the PDF file.
Odisha Kalia Yojana Application Status
Interested farmers who want to Check Kalia Yojana Application Status can check the steps detailed below.
- Farmers first, go to the official webpage of Odisha Kalia Yojana.
- Now click on the Online Grievance Application Form button given on the home screen.
- After that, click on the Track Your Application button.
- Fill your Aadhaar/Token Number in the form.
- Click on the Shown button shown below.
- Now your application status will be shown on your screen.
How To Complete e-KYC Under Kalia Yojana?
To complete e-KYC Under Odisha Kalia Yojana then we tell you the steps given below, Follow them and complete your E KYC process.
- First of all, go to the official website accessed at kalia.odisha.gov.in.
- On the home screen click on the complete your e-KYC button.
- After that, enter your Aadhar Number in the given field.
- Now click on the Verify button given below.
- Then you have to take only a declaration.
- Now fill the OTP received on your mobile number.
- Click on the Submit button given below.
- Now your E-KYC process has been completed.
Odisha Kalia Yojana Apply Online Link
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For New Yojana Updates Visit||coopodisha.in|