Mar Ivanios College UG Admission 2023-24, www.marivanioscollege.com Application Form, Last Date, Fees. Apply Online For Mar Ivanios College Admission 2023 Through official website www.marivanioscollege.com. The college offers Online Admission facility to students for joining UG & PG Courses. Students who are looking to submit application form can check direct link given here. On this page we also provide Eligibility, Required Documents, Fees Payment, Course List, and other Admission Details.
Mar Ivanios College UG Admission 2023-24
www.marivanioscollege.com Application Form – Located in the city of Thiruvananthapuram in the state of Kerala, Mar Ivanios College is a private higher education institution founded in 1890 by Mar Ivanios. It was founded in 1949 and was affiliated with Kerala University at the time of its establishment.
English, Economics, Mass Communication and Video Production, Commerce, Physics, Mathematics, Botany, Chemistry, Botany & Biotechnology, Zoology, and two B.VOC programs are parts of the Bachelor’s degree programs that the college offers. The college also offers two B.Voc programs.
Malayalam with Media Studies, Commerce, Tourism and Travel Management (MTTM), Physics, Mathematics, Zoology, and Chemistry are some of the Master’s degree courses offered by Mar Ivanios College in various subjects.
Eligibility Criteria For Mar Ivanios College Admission
- For B.A, the eligibility would be a 10+2 pass or equivalent.
- For B.Sc, it will be a 10+2 pass or equivalent with the relevant subjects of interest.
- For B.Com, you need to pass 10+2 or equivalent along with 45% marks for the candidates of the non-commerce stream.
- For B.Voc applicants, students need to pass 10+2 examinations or equivalent in the science stream for software development.
- If they opt for Tourism and Hospitality Management, they need to pass in 10+2 in any stream with at least 45% aggregate mark. The students need to be aware of this.
www.marivanioscollege.com Application Form 2023
The University of Kerala is affiliated with Mar Ivanios College, a private institution that was established in 1949 and has been in operation since then. The institute has been accredited by the NAAC and approved by the University Grants Commission. Economics, English, commerce, journalism and mass communication, mathematics, physics, chemistry, botany, and biotechnology are just a few of the specializations available at the college. There are also eight postgraduate courses available in areas such as zoology, botany, and biotechnology. So the choices are wide and varied for the students both in the UG and PG levels.
The college was the first institution in the University of Kerala to be accredited by the National Association of Accrediting Bodies (NAAC) in 1999. Following instructions from the UGC, the University of Kerala has granted the College independence status, effective as of the 13th of June, 2014. Mar Ivanios College was ranked 36th in the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) 2018 among colleges of arts, science, and commerce, according to the section of arts, science, and commerce colleges. It is also ranked 48 in the NIRF Rankings 2020, which are published every two years.
Mar Ivanios College Admission 2023 – BA BSC BCOM Part 1st 2nd 3rd Year
In addition to traditional degree courses in various specializations, Mar Ivanios College also offers certificate programs. Degree courses such as BA, B.Sc., B.Com, and B.Voc are available to candidates. All undergraduate programs are three years in length.
A student’s eligibility for admission to undergraduate courses is determined by their performance in the 10+2 qualifying examination. The candidates will be assigned strictly based on merit, following the rules and regulations of reservation, and their performance in the personal interview will be considered.
The Higher Secondary Examination/Vocational Higher Secondary Examination of the Government of Kerala, or an equivalent examination recognized by the Academic Council of Kerala University, must be passed before a candidate can be considered for admission to the university.
Candidates must appear in and pass the college entrance test in order to be considered for admission to the B.Voc program (which is offered in two specializations).
Master of Arts, Master of Science, Master of Commerce, and Master of Tourism and Travel Management are all available at the postgraduate level at the college (MTTM). The course will last two years and be completed in four semesters, according to the syllabus.
Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline from Kerala University or another recognized institution.
In order to determine merit ranks, candidates must obtain a minimum of a passing grade in their qualifying examination and demonstrate excellent performance in an interview. In order to be eligible for MTTM, a candidate must pass an entrance exam administered by the college.
Unless otherwise specified, the subject specialization chosen at the Master’s level should be the same as the ‘Core Course’ under the Choice Based Credit Semester System (CBCSS) at the Bachelor’s level, or the ‘Main’ subject under the traditional scheme, whichever is the case.
Required Documents For Mar Ivanios College UG Admission
At the time of admission, the following documents are required:
- A printed copy of the Memorandum of Understanding
- Application form (printed copy)
- a copy of the admissions fees paid to the college (if by challan)
- Original Pass Certificate and Qualifying Examination Mark Sheet Transfer Certificate in Original
- Candidates from universities/boards outside of Kerala must present a Migration Certificate Eligibility Certificate if they are not from Kerala. Character Certificate from the head of the institution for HSC/ISC/CBSE/VHSC
- Malankara Syrian Catholic students present the parish priest with a certificate of character and catechism.
- Caste Certificate and two recent passport-size photographs (if applicable)
How to Apply Online For Mar Ivanios College UG Admission 2023?
- Visit the college’s official website.
- Fill up the registration details by giving the required information.
- The User ID and password must be saved for future usage.
- You can pay your application fees either online or offline.
- Payment can be made in cash at any South Indian Bank branch in Offline Mode.
- Payment can be made via NEFT transfer, debit card, credit card, or internet banking using an online payment portal in the online mode.
- After verification, submit the application form.
- From the ‘PRINT AND DOWNLOADS’ or ‘APPLICATION FORM’ tabs, download the completed Application Form.
- Application Method: Fees for online applications are INR 350 for general candidates, INR 150 for SC/ST candidates, and INR 500 for Management Quota candidates.
Selection Process For Mar Ivanios College Admission
The college considers the merit based on the marks obtained in the 10+2 qualifying examinations and the Bachelor’s degree, respectively, when selecting students for undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Personal Interviews are used to make the final decision after the shortlist has been determined. Candidates for procedures such as B.Voc, B.A. Journalism, Mass Communication & Video Production, and MTTM are required to take the College Entrance Examination.
|Official Website Link||Click Here|